Skocz do zawartości
olatigid

Blu Ray Sony BDP-S1 już w amazon.com

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Amazon.com wprowadził do sprzedaży Player Blu Ray Sony BDP-S1, cena 999,99 $
za cenę 1019,98 $ dostaniemy dodatkowo w BD film "5 element" !
Zatem drodzy forumiarze, do dzieła, znaczy zamawiania: amazon wysyła towar do PL !
[img]http://www.hdtvexposed.com/blurayplayerimg41.jpg[/img]
[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/B000EZ7ZY0.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V53625791_.jpg[/img]

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Dla kumających ang: (z avforums)

[quote]Had a chance to look at and play with the new Sony BD-1 around an hour ago for about 25-30 minutes. Here is a synopsis on what I found/thought as well as some comparisons to HD DVD and my XA-1.

1. Sony BD-1 was connected via HDMI to a Sony Qualia 70 inch RPT (1080p display).

2. Surprise #1: Although the demo disk is encoded in 1080p, the player itself is only able to output 1080i (so I guess this is something Sony must be working on now). EDIT: Confirmed that the player supports 1080P, the Qualia 006 only accepts 1080i over hdmi. So, this was not a player related issue.

3. At the back was a 'not for sale' sticker as well as the usual video and audio (5.1 analog + digital) connections, but no ethernet (none that the sales guy or me could spot).

4. The demo disk was playing a concert and while moving the display around the hdmi cable came loose. When we plugged in the cable, there was no error message but the player stopped playing. Not sure if it was because the cable was pulled loose or the stop button was pressed by mistake.

5. I pressed the eject button and immediately the tray opened. I pressed close and it closed immediately. So far I am pretty impressed with the response time 

6. Play --> image on screen was exactly 35 seconds (timed on my Omega chronometer for accuracy). So load time between inserting a disk and playing is about the same as my XA-1. From my experience the XA-1 rarely takes over 30 seconds, mostly in the 20-25 second range.

7. The disk started from the begining (not where it was last stopped) and pressing the play button did not start the disk. It was stuck on a screen where you had to select a demo vignette. The Play All was selected, but it didn't play. While the sales person looked for the remote I browsed around the store. However, I later learnt that the salesperson actually had to power off and power on the device to get it to play - so I missed the total start up time. He did this because the remote was not located. So powering on with a disk inside will play it automatically, but not if you have the menu screen (may be how the demo disk is made) 

8. The picture quality as expected was spectacular. It is hard to tell the audio quality, but it seemed to be good - there was a lot of bass 

9. Kill Bill was used to show the contrast between SD and BD PQ. IMHO this works better than the ship demo used for HD DVD.

However, I was focusing on the little details. I noticed that unlike the HD DVD demo or my own experience the text 'High Definition' and 'Standard Definition' had noticeable artifacts around them. The HD DVD demo disk and any subtitles on any HD DVD I have viewed are completely artifact free. So this was the only defect I could find in an otherwise excellent demo disk. The movie demos were very good whereas a scene from a concert was the softest looking.

10. In absolute terms the PQ of the BD movie demos are very impressive. Does it blow HD DVD to smithereens - you be the judge. In my score book I give the edge for PQ to HD DVD (for now).

11. I was able to pick up the BD-1 and generally handle it and the thing is very well made and solid.

12. Zero promo materials in the store. I asked the person who helped me if he would get one, he said, nah....I'll get the PS3!

13. No pre-orders, available on Aug 15th.

So do I believe it's a slam dunk for BD? Not from what I saw today, both from a hardware and software perpective.

So that's it for me for now....[/quote]

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

[quote]Zatem drodzy forumiarze, do dzieła, znaczy zamawiania: amazon wysyła towar do PL ![/quote]

Tylko książki,płyty z muzyką oraz filmy. :blink:

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
Ale czy filmy z regionem "2" też wysyłają bo myślałem, że trzymają się kodu regionalnego i NTSC do europy nie wyślą.
Jest jeszcze amazon.de

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi
O ile mi wiadomo, to blokada regionalna dalej obowiązuje na płytach BD, więc nie ma sensu kupować płyt w USA, o ile odtwarzacz nie będzie multiregionalny.
Bo sam odtwarzacz też może być zablokowany dla regionu 1 (USA, Kanada) i d[beeep]a, nasze europejskie płyty nie będą grały.
No chyba że np. Pan z Clonexu sobie poradzi ze zdjęciem blokady regionu, ale znowu to kosztuje kilkaset zeta.
Amazon.com wyśle nam płyty bez problemu, ale tam nie będą mieć płyt dla Regionu 2, co innego w Niemczech i Anglii, ale te z kolei nie będą grały na hamerykańskich odtwarzaczach z blokadą regionalną
Więc rozwiązania są takie:
1) odtwarzacz z USA, ale multiregionalny
2) odtwarzacz z Europy z blokadą, ale wtedy płyty tylko z Europy
3) odtwarzacz z Europy, ale multiregionalny, jeśli chcemy grać płyty z USA.

pozdrowienia Edytowane przez AreckiW

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi