Skocz do zawartości
nowy66

Nowe Sharp'y

Rekomendowane odpowiedzi

Tak maja wyglądać nowe modele Sharp'a - kilka danych

[color="#000080"]The first family of products we'll tackle is the AQUOS Widescreen 1080p HDTV Series ("Special Edition" SE94) which includes 65-, 52- and 46-inch screen class sizes and features the latest version of Sharp's proprietary Advanced Super View (ASV) panel for a Dynamic Contrast Ratio of up to 27,000:1, a response time of just around 4 ms and 176-degree viewing angles.

Moreover, the "Special Edition" AQUOS series features Sharp's proprietary 5-wavelength backlight system that provides an enhanced color spectrum, producing more vivid, deeper reds and greens. Additionally, all the units include 3 HDMI (version 1.3 with x.v.Color and 24fps compatibility) inputs as well as dual HD component terminals, all of which are compatible with 1080p signals. The 65-inch and 52-inch LC-65SE94U and LC-52SE94U models are slated for a January release ($10,999.99 and $4,199.99 respectively), while the 46-inch LC-46SE94U will be available in February for an MSRP of $3,199.99.
[/color]

Druga grupa produktów :

[color="#000080"]Next on Sharp's list of announcements is the AQUOS Widescreen 1080p HDTV LC-52D74U, which delivers full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution, a whopping 18,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for deep blacks and crisp picture quality, enhanced Quick Shoot video circuitry for faster pixel response time of 4 ms and wide viewing angles of 176 degrees, so users can view the television from virtually anywhere in the room. Moreover, the LC-52D74U also includes Sharp's proprietary 4-wavelength backlight system, an Ethernet adapter in order to access the AQUOS.NET service, three HDMI (version 1.3 with x.v.Color and 24fps compatibility) inputs as well as two HD component terminals, all of which are compatible with 1080p signals. The LC-52D74U is supposed to arrive at some point in April for a MSRP of $3,599.99.[/color]

Cały tekst znajdziecie : [url="http://news.softpedia.com/news/CES-2008-Sharp-Unveils-Highly-Innovative-Web-Enabled-AQUOS-LCD-TVs-Gaming-HDTVs-75541.shtml"]TUTAJ[/url] Edytowane przez nowy66

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi

[quote name='nowy66' post='78171' date='09.01.2008, 09:33 ']Tak maja wyglądać nowe modele Sharp'a - kilka danych

[color="#000080"]The first family of products we'll tackle is the AQUOS Widescreen 1080p HDTV Series ("Special Edition" SE94) which includes 65-, 52- and 46-inch screen class sizes and features the latest version of Sharp's proprietary Advanced Super View (ASV) panel for a Dynamic Contrast Ratio of up to 27,000:1, a response time of just around 4 ms and 176-degree viewing angles.

Moreover, the "Special Edition" AQUOS series features Sharp's proprietary 5-wavelength backlight system that provides an enhanced color spectrum, producing more vivid, deeper reds and greens. Additionally, all the units include 3 HDMI (version 1.3 with x.v.Color and 24fps compatibility) inputs as well as dual HD component terminals, all of which are compatible with 1080p signals. The 65-inch and 52-inch LC-65SE94U and LC-52SE94U models are slated for a January release ($10,999.99 and $4,199.99 respectively), while the 46-inch LC-46SE94U will be available in February for an MSRP of $3,199.99.
[/color]

Druga grupa produktów :

[color="#000080"]Next on Sharp's list of announcements is the AQUOS Widescreen 1080p HDTV LC-52D74U, which delivers full HD 1080p (1920 x 1080) resolution, a whopping 18,000:1 Dynamic Contrast Ratio for deep blacks and crisp picture quality, enhanced Quick Shoot video circuitry for faster pixel response time of 4 ms and wide viewing angles of 176 degrees, so users can view the television from virtually anywhere in the room. Moreover, the LC-52D74U also includes Sharp's proprietary 4-wavelength backlight system, an Ethernet adapter in order to access the AQUOS.NET service, three HDMI (version 1.3 with x.v.Color and 24fps compatibility) inputs as well as two HD component terminals, all of which are compatible with 1080p signals. The LC-52D74U is supposed to arrive at some point in April for a MSRP of $3,599.99.[/color]

Cały tekst znajdziecie : [url="http://news.softpedia.com/news/CES-2008-Sharp-Unveils-Highly-Innovative-Web-Enabled-AQUOS-LCD-TVs-Gaming-HDTVs-75541.shtml"]TUTAJ[/url][/quote]

Troszkę odkurzę newsa ale w końcu nie wszyscy są "kaman" i troszkę dla leniwych opis małego kroku Sharpa w dobrym kierunku z ich strony

[b][font="Verdana"][i[font="Verdana"]]"Firma Sharp prezentuje na targach CES 2008 kilka rewolucyjnych produktów i technologii, dzięki którym telewizory LCD są nie tylko perełkami najnowocześniejszego designu, ale również najbardziej zaawansowanym technologicznie elementem domowego centrum rozrywki. Nowe modele telewizorów AQUOS o pełnej rozdzielczości HD 1080p z funkcjami integrującymi z siecią WWW oraz udoskonalony odtwarzacz Blu-ray potwierdzają zaangażowanie firmy w rozwój nowych technologii i branży LCD.[/i]"[/font][/font][i][/i] i[/b] więcej tutaj : [url="http://www.sharp.eu/cps/rde/xchg/SID-0A0A4384-AF1F81AB/pl/hs.xsl/press_18491_PLK_HTML.htm"]http://www.sharp.eu/cps/rde/xchg/SID-0A0A4...91_PLK_HTML.htm[/url]

Oczywiście Sharp nie pokazał "rewolucyjnych" rozwiązań ( może szykuje jakąś niespodziankę ) ale dobrze że nie pozwala o sobie zapomnieć i poprawia to co i tak jest już dobre oraz dodaje nowinki

Jeszcze tylko można żywić nadzieję iż seria "special edytion" będzie dostępna w UE (a nie tylko w USA) w specjalnie (oczywiście obrzydliwie niskiej :) ) cenie ....
Kurcze rozmarzyłem się a co mnie tak oderwało od rzeczywistości ;)

Pozdrawiam

Udostępnij tę odpowiedź

Odnośnik do odpowiedzi